Fast, and Confidential Testing Near You
- Annual HIV screening is suggested for everyone ages 13 to 64
- Men who have sex with men run a higher risk of acquiring STIs. Many public health groups recommend annual or more frequent STI screening for these men.
- If you have HIV, it dramatically raises your risk of catching other STIs. Experts recommend immediate testing for syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis C and herpes after being diagnosed with HIV.
- Before having vaginal or anal intercourse with new partners, be sure you've both been tested for STIs.
- It's also possible to be infected with an STI yet still test negative, particularly if you've recently been infected.
For other STD screening, please click here.
- We'll refer you to a partner testing site near you for testing
- You'll be treated for free if your test comes back positive to any conditions treatable online
- Refund Policy: Our fee is non-refundable once your order is processed and sent to the lab. It's the patient's responsibility to show up for testing