We will treat you for free if you test positive to any conditions treatable online!
If your sexual history and current symptoms suggest that you have a sexually transmitted disease, laboratory tests can identify the cause. Some STIs and UTI can be confirmed with a urine sample. Blood tests can confirm the diagnosis of HIV or syphilis.
It's difficult to diagnose an STD based on symptoms alone. The only clear way to tell whether you have a particular infection is through testing. Take the guessing game out of your health.
- Experts recommend that all sexually active women under age 25 be tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. These tests use a sample of urine or vaginal fluid. You may repeat the chlamydia and gonorrhea tests three months after you've had a positive test and been treated. Reinfection by an untreated or undertreated partner is common, so you need the second test to confirm that the infection is cured. You can catch chlamydia multiple times, so get retested if you have a new partner.
- Annual HIV screening is suggested for everyone ages 13 to 64
- Men who have sex with men run a higher risk of acquiring STIs. Many public health groups recommend annual or more frequent STI screening for these men.
- If you have HIV, it dramatically raises your risk of catching other STIs. Experts recommend immediate testing for syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis C and herpes after being diagnosed with HIV.
- Before having vaginal or anal intercourse with new partners, be sure you've both been tested for STIs. However, routine testing for genital herpes isn't recommended unless you have symptoms.
It's also possible to be infected with an STI yet still test negative, particularly if you've recently been infected.
- We'll refer you to a LabCorp near your for testing
- You'll be treated for free if your test comes back positive to any conditions treatable online
- Refund Policy: Our fee is non-refundable once your order is processed and sent to Lab Corp. It's the patient's responsibility to show up for testing
- If you prefer to use insurance for laboratory services, copy and paste this link in your web browser https://www.callondoc.com/en/detail/lab-testing/9M5lqbr/9M5lqbr